K’NEX Thrill Rides – Electric Inferno Roller Coaster Building Set – 639 Pieces
- ENDLESS BUILDING POSSIBILITIES – Let your children experience limitless building possibilities with this unique building system from K’NEX! The Electric Inferno Roller Coaster Building Set comes with 639 different parts and pieces, including a motor and chain lift with a coaster car, which can be clicked together in an assembly of 3D configurations.
- REAL MOVING PARTS – Unlike other building toys, K’NEX allows your kids to create big models that actually move! Kids can create interactive toys using the classic pieces of this set, making different variations of motorized, moving roller coasters that stand up to 2.7 feet tall.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE – This activity will definitely keep your children occupied for hours! Storing all the pieces of this set will never be a hassle! All pieces can be put away in the large plastic tub for ease of access and storage. Packaging may vary.
- EASY TO USE – Easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions are included with the whole package of the K’NEX Thrill Rides Electric Inferno Roller Coaster Building Set. Unleash your kids’ creativity as they make their own designs for open-ended fun! This building set is recommended for kids ages 9 and up.
- STEAMagination™: It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K’NEX building set. Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- THRILL OF THE BUILD: K’NEX Thrill Rides allows each child to build bigger models that move to create an amusement park right in their home! Using the included parts and pieces, each K’NEX Thrill Rides building set you can build a massive roller coaster, a majestic spinning Ferris Wheel and more – the heart pounding fun is only limited by your imagination.
- DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS: K’NEX supports key areas of a child’s developmental growth. As they click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!